here are some positives that i am focusing on while i mourn my loss of nursing:
- i am actually enjoying wearing any top i want that doesn't have to be easy to pull up or down for nursing,
- i get to wear regular bras!!!!!! no big honking straps showing here and there,
- i don't have to deal with the damn breastpump!!
- my husband is allowed to touch my boobs again :-)
- i feel back to my old self for the most part
- i have more time at work since i don't have to pump, can you tell that i don't miss the pump?
- i can drink as much alcohol as i want and not have to wait 2 hours for every drink or until caleb goes to bed
- i can take any medication that i want, including echinecea and real cold medicines if needed