as i reflect on my birthday today, i want to write down all the moments i don't want to ever forget. these are not in any particular order.
- caleb running into our room this morning wishing me a happy birfday carrying a present that i wasn't to open yet.
- b baking me the most incredible peanut butter chocolate ganache cake. this was his first time baking a cake and it was one of the best cakes i've ever had.
- getting flowers delivered to my house from my best friend, it was so thoughtful and totally unexpected.
- seeing my sister on facetime and spending some birthday "time" together.
- seeing the almost finished gift that b made for me that just shows how much he listens and cares(more on this gift upon its completion).
- having wayne goss surprise the heck out of me at my birthday- little side joke with the mister about my brush crush. wayne goss brush here
- going to mass together as a family, b obliged since it was my birthday.
- being able to go out on a nice walk after dinner for the first time this year.
- having my little angel sing happy birthday to me today.