Sunday, March 30, 2014

36


as i reflect on my birthday today, i want to write down all the moments i don't want to ever forget.  these are not in any particular order.
  • caleb running into our room this morning wishing me a happy birfday carrying a present that i wasn't to open yet.
  • b baking me the most incredible peanut butter chocolate ganache cake.  this was his first time baking a cake and it was one of the best cakes i've ever had.
  • getting flowers delivered to my house from my best friend, it was so thoughtful and totally unexpected.
  • seeing my sister on facetime and spending some birthday "time" together.
  • seeing the almost finished gift that b made for me that just shows how much he listens and cares(more on this gift upon its completion).
  • having wayne goss surprise the heck out of me at my birthday- little side joke with the mister about my brush crush.  wayne goss brush here
  • going to mass together as a family, b obliged since it was my birthday.
  • being able to go out on a nice walk after dinner for the first time this year.
  • having my little angel sing happy birthday to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)