Caleb is 8 whole months! He is such a happy little dude. He can do so much.
- Caleb is around 20.5 pounds
- He wears size 12-18 months clothes
- Caleb does not sleep through the night most nights, but we occasionally are graced with a night here or there.
- He eats about 5oz of breastmilk per feeding (about 4-5 feedings a day) and then 3 meals of solids per day after his nursing session or bottle if he's at the sitter. Caleb is eating about every 4 hours or so.
- Caleb LOVES bananas, sweet potatoes, avocado, pears, apples, oatmeal,frozen peaches in his mesh feeder, prunes, mango, green beam pear apple blend, and squash. He does not like peas at all. He actually gags on them, even when I try to sneak them in with good stuff.
- Caleb is sooo close to crawling and can move his legs forward and back, but he just has not combined that with his arms yet. He does a great job scooting around and crawling backwards.
- He loves to stand up on my lap and bounce.