Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A year ago today

I started this here little blog with this post, and little did I know what it would have become for me.  I wanted a way to keep my family and friends informed on what was happening with my pregnancy, especially my family and friends that live out of state and out of the country.


My sister lives in Cali and I wanted to write for her.  She is my very best friend, and to have gone through my pregnancy without her was very tough on me.  I cried, a lot.  I missed her face, her voice, and her wisdom.

As I sat down at my computer each week, I carefully played with the words in my mind until they came out somewhat close to what I had in mind.  I asked my loving husband to help capture photos to chronicle our pregnancy.

This blog became my journal, story,  and evolved into the adventures with Caleb. 

I write for him now.  I want to put words to the pictures that I take and create these memories that can never be erased.  A year ago, I never could have imagined how much my life would change, how far I would come. 

I am ready for the next year and the adventures and memories that will be created.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is just too sweet. I love you sis and can't wait to soak up some love from this little bundle of love!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)