Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Saturday

Caleb had his 6 month checkup today.  Ugh the shots, I hate them.  He had to get 3 this time because they didn't have the combo one, so I had to watch his face well up in agony 3 times, it was torture I tell you.   I hated every second of it, then I stuck him on the boob and he was fine. 

Caleb is officially 6 months old tomorrow.  I can't believe it!  We are going to take him for a studio session at JC Penny and have Grampy over for some fun and dinner.

Our little boy  is 19 pounds now, which is only the 75th percentile, we were a bit bummed he's not in the 90th anymore, he he.  He is also 28 inches tall which is the 95th percentile.  Papa is proud of that one.  Caleb is one happy and perfectly healthy little dude.  The doctor also gave us the green light to feed him solids 3 times a day including his regular nursing sessions.  So, I went out and got him some baby oatmeal because he's only had rice cereal and Dr. A said we should vary his diet more. 

If you can do us a favor and give us your vote, we'd be ever so happy!
 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)