Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day

Oh we are celebrating our first LOVE day being sickies.  Caleb is a mess and I'm on the mend.  I did wake to a nice surprise waiting for me from the mister, a book I had wanted and THE PERFECT card.  I know I have update with some pics but I will get around to that shortly. probably tonight.maybe.  I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you get to celebrate with some hugs and kisses.

Btw, totally random, but I was up for a while last night, sobbing uncontrollably like hyperventilating type crying., freaking  out the mister and all watching these videos.  I don't know what is wrong with me, but just seeing the love here did something to me.  I want to make these for Caleb as well, I just have to educate myself on video editing, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)