Friday, December 31, 2010

our year in review

Reflecting on our year in 2010 has brought up some good memories.  Here are some of our faves in no particular order...
thinking, "I sooo look pregnant here, why can't people tell" ?

Being preggers with my best friend

Me and Lyz, an amazing new friend I met this year

the super women from our birthing class

Baby shower

I was so excited to have my own shelf

our proudest moment when our son, Caleb was brought into this world 8-13-10

when we became a family
Spending time with my sister, the only time I saw her this year
Taking our vows in the Catholic church 6-5-10-we were married on the beach on 7-26-08

first photo shoot in mama's fave hat

Caleb's baptism 12-11-10

our first winter

Caleb's first Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)