Monday, October 11, 2010

shots, oh crap!

We have the dreaded 2 month baby doctor visit with our first round of shots. We chose to do Dr. Sear's alternate shot schedule which is no more than 2 shots per visit, so we will go more often but that is what we have researched and feel very comfortable with. BUT, this mama is dreading seeing my babe in distress screaming and experiencing any possible side effects of the vaccines. I do not know how to handle it. So I am looking for some thoughts and hugs as I dread the day, Thursday, in which will be the hardest thing I have done with my baby so far. How did you deal?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have kids yet, but I wanted to send you hugs! It's just part of being a mom, chances are they'll cry for a bit and it'll get better as the day goes on. Breathe and tell yourself it's to keep your baby healthy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)