Tuesday, July 20, 2010

37 weeks!


• weight gain: All I know is that it's under 40, I don't know how much under but that's all I care about, since I wanted to be at 25-30.

•How big is baby?: should be 7 pounds this week

•Due date: August 10th, but I really think Baby will come a little early, a week would be good or 2.

•Sleep?: Blah on this subject! Last night was 3:00am, couple that with restless legs and it's hell on Earth.

•Movement?: It is just non stop. This baby will keep us busy.

•Food cravings?: nuts, especially walnuts and pecans, berries, and chocolate but I have to squash that since I gorge and can't stop myself from eating whole boxes :-)

•Next apt: Thursday, July 22nd.

•Belly button in or out?: just weird looking and scary, yikes. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have the darn belly ring hole/scar that looks looks like a Picasso painting.

•What I miss: sleeping well and eating sweets without guilt

•What I'm looking forward to: having lunch with Courtney and meeting her baby boy.

•Feelings: Ready, bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)