Sunday, March 28, 2010

20 weeks!


Here I am at 20 weeks, and it has flown by. This pic is not the greatest but oh well, I wasn't in the mood.


How far along?
20wks. 5 days today

Maternity clothes?
Love them!! The tighter the shirts the better. I love to show my bumpie.

Stretch marks? None, thank God.

Sleep? Ugh, it varies. I currently sleep on an incline and I make myself try to sleep on my left side a little.

Best moment this week?
Feeling baby's movement getting stronger.

Movement? Baby is active all throughout the day.

Food cravings? Everything that is not good for me. Cookies, cakes, chocolate, candy etc...

Gender? Not gonna find out, but I think boy

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss?
Being able to eat crap without feeling guilty.

What I'm looking forward to?
Registering in a few weeks.

Emotions: Lots of insecurities about money and the future. Want to give my child the best of everything and what I didn't have growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)