Sunday, August 19, 2012

I don't know how people can do this.  I mean blog and work outside the home.  I have started back up teaching again and feel like I can hardly keep my head above water lately.  I've never quite felt this bad, granted I did redo my entire classroom, start work on caleb's birthday, celebrate with a small party this weekend but I am struggling.  The house is a disaster most days, I always have a long to do list that just gets longer by the day, I haven't put my clothes away from the last laundry day more than two weeks ago, forget blogging, working out, and reading my bible.

I started getting pains in my chest these past couple weeks, from stress I think.  I just don't know how to balance it all.  I think I'm trying to attain perfection at work and feel guilt with not being with Caleb anymore that. I just forget everything else.  I hope i can figure this all out soon, so I can return to working out, me time, less guilt and blog time.

I just needed to get this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)