Friday, March 30, 2012

34

today is my birthday and all i can think about is how stupid i am acting my sulking all day.  instead of thinking about the wonderful gifts that i have been given like my son, my perfect husband, a nice home to live in, my family, friends, i am dwelling on what i don't have like,

the ability to get pregnant on my own and wanting another baby really badly, the fact that 34 is close to 35 where they tell you that you would be considered a high risk pregnancy because of age, that i am nearing 40 (not really, but in my mind i am), that i don't live where i want to, we are in a lot of debt, and i just added to that last night because of a over sight.  blah blah blah,

i want to get over myself, i sound pathetic, i know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)