Saturday, October 8, 2011

mama style


i may not have the best camera, or the best looks, but i have the BEST time putting together outfits and posing for my fashion blog  features.  i like to use what i have in my closet and mix it up all the time to create new looks.  i've worn this dress here, even though i have the same belt on, but i love to remix this dress a lot, i swear.

i may not have the best sense of style or a lot of money to shop with, however i have my own style and i get so inspired by others' fashion.  i hope you like something that i have worn and got inspired to look into your closet yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Sis, you look so cute! And it is great to see you smile! I want to snuggle up on the couch with Caleb. OMG I can't believe his shoes...too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)