Saturday, May 14, 2011

randoms

This week has been on and off for the weather.  It started in the mid 80's and now it is in the 40's and rainy.  Here are some random photos from the past few days.

Oh and Caleb did turn 9 months old on Friday the 13th, but I haven't snapped a photo of him yet, so I will do a post on his stats soon.  I promise sis.


 This springy door stopper keeps Caleb entertained after every bath.  He would play with the darn thing all night if I let him, he's obsessed!  And I just love that hiney!!!

 It was so hot and humid in the house that it was a good day to just hang out in our diapey.
 First time brushing Caleb's teeth.  I think he was confused!
Just a happy boy crawling all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sis! Tell the little man he has to stop growing until I see him again. OMG I just want to kiss and pinch those thighs.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)