Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

 Caleb's trying to get Grampy's glasses at church
 It's a big Polish tradition to have one's Easter basket blessed on Saturday. There are lots of things that are staples in the basket such as Polish sausages, eggs, butter, a sugar lamb, and of course bread. 
Caleb loved this darn bread and thank goodness it was wrapped up because he couldn't put it down.
Our first Easter with a new teether from the Easter bunny.

I realize that I suck at capturing photos that depicted our wonderful day.  There are so many that I should have taken but I was just so wrapped up in everything. 

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute in his button up shirt. Oh dear, I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always miss the best photo opportunities, too. Oh well!
    He looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)