Saturday, March 12, 2011

hit again

We've been hit by the flu bug again and it has affected this mama pretty hard.  Sorry it's been so quiet around here, but I just can't even function when I feel like I have a cat trying to claw it's way out of my throat.

The week was pretty uneventful besides caleb and i sharing the flu bug, daddy, however, has been unaffected as always.  Today we are installing caleb's big boy car seat so i don't have to worry about breaking my back anymore.  That's pretty exciting for me. 

The rest of the weekend will consist of me lying on the couch and relaxing (ha that's funny, i don't think that's possible with a 7 month old).  Did you catch that, 7 month old?  Yup, caleb will be 7 months old tomorrow, holy hell.  I'll do a separate post for him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)