Friday, October 29, 2010

First laugh

I clearly heard Caleb's first laugh yesterday! It was precious. So it goes like this, mama and Caleb are doing baby squats (I'm holding Caleb in my arms and squatting in front of the couch using it as support), I count out loud with each squat, up and down up and down we go, Caleb closes his eyes on the way down and gives me his big gummy smile, he's building up to a laugh and then he lets one loose. I keep going, my eyes are watering because I just witnessed this first, my legs are getting tired. I grab the video and we go again. I'm counting, around 8 he does it again, but this time it wasn't as loud, but I still could hear it on video if I listen carefully. Now I'm ready to pass out from squats but it was all worth it. I'm going to try again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)