Thursday, September 16, 2010

when?

When can I wear my old pants again? When can I wear some of my shoes again that are not flippies? When can I wear my wedding rings again? Oh how I miss these things so...So I just have to post about this because I went to put on my ballet style flats today and they don't fit! They're too tight. I've been wearing my flippies all summer and now that's it;s cold out, I have to wear other shoes. At least this gives me an excuse to go and buy a new pair. The gym will take care of the 13 pounds of baby weight that I still have to lose, and I hope my knuckles will get back to normal in a couple weeks, otherwise I will have to get my rings re-sized. I may just have to get used to this new body of mine that may not ever get to back to being what I once knew as normal and I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)