Tuesday, August 3, 2010

39 weeks


• weight gain: 32 give or take pounds

•How big is baby?: 8.3 pounds according to growth u/s today, but could also be as low as 7 3/4 pounds due to 10% inaccuracy rate.

•Due date: August 10th, but we're hoping this week, please please baby!

•Progress: Cervix is thinning but not yet dilated

•Sleep?: I want to kill myself! Sleep sucks, I am in so my pain from sleeping on my sides, hips and pelvis feel broken when I wake up.

•Movement?: constant, this is one active baby. Boy are we in for a treat!

•Food cravings?: chocolate pudding and flavored yogurts

•Next apt: Friday, Aug. 6th

•Belly button in or out?: just weird looking and scary, yikes. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have the darn belly ring hole/scar that looks looks like a Picasso painting.

•What I miss: Not being in pain and feeling like a damn whale ass

•What I'm looking forward to: My sister coming in from San Fran on Wed :-)

•Feelings: Ready, bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)