Thursday, July 1, 2010

34 weeks


I am feeling fabulous!! My back pain seems to have gone away for the most part. I must be sleeping better, but I do nap everyday and some days feel exhausted the entire day. I even told B yesterday that I felt skinny(obviously not the bump area)! What!?! You heard right, I don't know where the hell that came from but I just felt so great.


•Total weight gain: 1 lb up from last week. Ignorance is bliss actually not knowing my weight. I told the nurse that I'm not going to look when she weighs me. SHe got a giggle out of that.

•How big is baby?: should be 5.5 pounds this week

•Due date: August 10th, but I really think Baby will come a little early.

•Sleep?: Back to the bed, and it has been bliss.

•Movement?: doesn't stop, and I love it so.

•Food cravings?: English muffins with strawberry jam, decaf coffee, blueberries. I'm trying to cut down on the sweets since my sugar was high at my last apt.

•Next apt: July 12th-after this I will start going weekly!

•Belly button in or out?: just weird looking

•What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

•What I'm looking forward to: getting my maternity pictures done at the park on Saturday morning!! Yea, we had to reschedule because it rained last week.

•Feelings: anxious and excited at the same time. Ready to meet this pumpkin'

1 comment:

  1. You're looking just as great as you feel! :) I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the nice comment :-)