Wednesday, June 23, 2010

33 weeks


Right now Baby and I are listening to our new fave song. It's "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson. I can't get enough, after this post I'm going to dance with Baby to the song. videohere



•Total weight gain: 28.5 lbs

•How big is baby?: should be 5 pounds this week

•Due date: August 10th

•Sleep?: I have moved to the couch and it has been lovely

•Movement?: lots of dancing in there

•Food cravings?: back to watermelon, strawberries, cupcakes, and junior mints

•Next apt: June 28th

•Belly button in or out?: still half in half out

•What I miss: my skinny thighs and summer clothes that aren't maternity

•What I'm looking forward to: getting my maternity pictures done at the park on Saturday morning!!

•Feelings: Getting a lot accomplished. Baby's room is about 85% complete

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)