Tuesday, June 15, 2010

32 weeks



I got great news today at my doc apt, my placenta moved all the way off my cervix, no more previa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And baby is head down, fluid levels are perfect and so is Baby !!!!!!!!!!!! I sobbed just a little with all of this great news.

•Current Weight: I have decided to stop looking at the scale when they weigh me! But I did weigh myself at home and I was 148.5 so that is the number that will stick in my mind until I decide to look at the scale again.

•Total weight gain: 28 pounds

•How big is baby?: 4.5 pounds

•Due date: August 10th

•Sleep?: sucks

•Movement?: Very very active baby

•Food cravings?: peanut m&m's, nectarines, and cake

•Next apt: June 28th

•Belly button in or out?: half in half out

•What I miss: bounding up the stairs, not having to throw myself onto the couch to sit down, oh and putting my pants on standing up

•What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday

•Feelings: Pretty great and energetic this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the nice comment :-)